We are grateful to our community who cares and believes in the mission of this agency.
In addition to the many individuals who so graciously support the Crisis Center, we also wish to recognize our Corporate and Government support.
We appreciate our corporate partners who have truly made a difference in helping victims of family violence & sexual assault.
Programs of The Crisis Center are supported in part by grants from the following agencies of the State of Texas:
* Texas Health and Human Services Commission
* Texas Department of Housing & Community Affairs
* Office of the Attorney General
* Criminal Justice Division of the Office of the Governor
* Texas Department of Agriculture
Also from the Federal Emergency Management Administration and allocations of the United Ways of Tyler/Smith County, Henderson County, Van Zandt County and Wood County
Sources of financial support:
Grants - 33%
United Way - 5%
Community - 62%